R&D Hardware Design (electronics) Placement (MSPLACE17)
£15,000 - 15,000/Annum + Benefits
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Buckinghamshire -- High Wycombe
10 October 2016
An Electronics focussed role within our R&D team
- Contribute to development of industry leading products including audio interfaces, midi controllers or synthesisers.
- Integrate into a friendly and highly collaborate team including electronics, embedded firmware, software, mechanical and production engineers.
- Involvement within many parts of the product design process; prototype to production.
- After an initial induction process ongoing support will be available from an individually assigned mentor and technical assistance will be available from senior members of the project team throughout the placement.
- Duties will include learning a diverse range of engineering skills such as fault finding, performance measurements, product assembly, soldering and using CAD tools.
- Design work on new projects may include schematic capture, PCB layout and firmware development.
- Maintaining / organising the electronics hardware lab and R&D component stock.
The deadline to apply for all placements is 9am on Monday 16th January. Please don't apply after this date as your application will not be considered.