Reporting to the UK Sales & Marketing Manager, Focusrite are looking for a UK Marketing Coordinator.
We need someone with a creative flair, yet a strong attention to detail.
You will be organised, capable and unflappable to keep on top of marketing and sales projects. Your main focus is to keep all marketing activity delivered on time, managing processes and driving efficiencies across both the marketing and sales departments.
You will be working with the Sales and Product Specialist teams to help co-ordinate their activities so multitasking and the ability to work under pressure are key.
It’s a hands-on job that requires a great project management mind set, with a creative flair and a set of skills for continually improving the way in which we communicate with our customers.
You will be degree educated (maybe quite recently), with strong analytical and interpersonal skills, someone known for their reliability and pragmatism. Ideally you’ll have previous marketing or analytical experience that will demonstrate your ability and enthusiasm for process and project management, as well as your skills in prioritising and tracking deliverables and tasks.
You are naturally diplomatic, yet tenacious and assertive. You will be confident taking charge of keeping projects on track, while forging strong and effective working relationships across the teams.
This is a great opportunity for someone with the right natural skills and abilities to forge a great career in a forward-thinking company that looks out for its people and offers good training and onward progression.
Marketing Activity Responsibilities:
- Ensure all marketing deliverables are met, on spec and on time.
- Liaise across all relevant stakeholders to project manage marketing projects, including new product introductions and sustaining product campaigns.
- Establish, evaluate and, where possible, work to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all process-driven activities across the Sales & Marketing Departments.
- Assist the Marketing Manager, as well as other members of the wider Sales & Marketing teams with activity analysis.
- Encourage a better level of communication between Marketing and other departments by acting as a conduit for information.
- Oversee the acquisition and distribution of Marketing Stock.
- Ensure Sales deliverables in FPS projects are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure relevant information is shared across all members of the Global Sales & Marketing Teams to facilitate learning and strategy.
- Deploy demo product to Product Specialists and Territory Managers as required.
- Assist with stock re-allocations and loan system management.
- Represent and assist the Sales Director & Team at internal project meetings.
- Work with our re-seller partners to build and measure marketing campaigns, working with our Creative Team and wider Marketing Team to supply relevant assets where required – reporting on effectiveness and engagement.
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, and employee purchase scheme, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits, and free use of a local recording studio and rehearsal space – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.