Focusrite are looking for a passionate and target driven Account Manager to cover sales of Focusrite, Novation and our range of distributed brands across South of England, ensuring the long-term success of our channel partners.
Responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with the current dealer network, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Seeking new business through your own contacts and channel awareness. Ensure all brands are represented correctly across the territory and maximising opportunities for all products we manufacture and distribute.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your dealer network
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting dealer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products in line with the Company¹s objectives and goals
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly objectives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics per brand
- Identify and grow opportunities within the territory across all brands
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Proven ability to manage multiple channels at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to achieve and exceed targets across all brands
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, and employee purchase scheme, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits, and free use of a local recording studio and rehearsal space – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.