We're looking for someone to join our Sales Admin team on a maternity cover contract unil March 2018. The purpose of the role is to manage the worldwide exports and sales administration of all designated customer accounts and ensure customer service excellence in all aspects
- Ensure all orders are processed accurately and on time
- Arrange shipping of goods from UK and Asia warehouse to International distributors
- Produce relevant export documentation where necessary for International shipments
- Ensure Sales managers are kept appraised of stock, sales and order activity where necessary
- Produce weekly and monthly sales reports for set accounts
- Continually assess function processes to simplify workload – implement improvements where necessary
- Perform other administration tasks as directed by the Sales Admin Manager
- Customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Microsoft Office/Excel
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, and employee purchase scheme, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.