Reporting to: Global Sales and Marketing Director
Remuneration: Salary TBC + results driven commission
Location: Global - likely to be UK or US base
Focusrite is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Worldwide Commercial & Pro Audio Business Manager. The selected candidate will be directly responsible for the financial performance (revenue and contribution) of the Focusrite ISA, Red & RedNet business globally.
- Develop and implement the Commercial & Pro Audio Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Develop annual sales budgets with revenue and contribution for the product lines with the Sales & Marketing Director
- Deliver the planned revenue and contribution
- Manage a team of technical sales and application specialists
- Run regular reforecasts based on up to date pipeline information
- Work with the Commercial & Pro Audio Product Manager to ensure full knowledge of the systems, both current and future
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure an effective marketing strategy is realised
- Work with the Operations team to ensure that the right mix of products is available in the right locations at all times.
Skills and Experience:
- Sales and Marketing professional with 10+ years experience in selling to the Pro Audio / Broadcast / Live Sound / Post Production industries.
- Established relationships at the executive and key purchasing decision maker level with major broadcasters, post facilities, and live sound rental houses globally.
- Widely-recognized and trusted expert in these key industry sectors.
- Proven track record of sales performance in the professional audio segment.
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience with CRM/pipeline development systems.
- Ability to resolve problems and overcome objections quickly and efficiently.
- Strong technical background.
- Comfortable with regular international travel.
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, and employee purchase scheme, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.