Online Marketing Automation Executive (NH0117)
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Buckinghamshire -- High Wycombe
12 April 2017
This role is charged with responsibility for the success of our online lifecycle and email marketing for all of the brands under the Focusrite Novation umbrella, and takes ownership of the lifecycle process and email channel. To succeed in this role, the individual with work with Online Marketing Manager and Online Advertising Executive in coordinating, executing and optimising email based lifecycles - and requesting corresponding search, display and remarketing campaigns - for their KPI’s.
They have a clear understanding of marketing automation and experience using the major platforms - ideally HubSpot - and has an ability to recognise opportunities by product or segment, put together a case for creating content to pursue that, and brief and deploy that content.
They will have the ability to devise tests and make decisions based on data about both messaging and targeting, feeding back to the Online Marketing Manager and wider marketing team the results.
It is the Online Marketing Automation Executive’s job to:
- Be accountable for the success of all of our email marketing.
- Design automated email campaigns alongside the Online Marketing Manager and Online Advertising Executive to meet the business’s requirements.
- Manage the creation, deployment, measurement and optimization of automated ‘customer lifecycles’, consisting of email and advertising campaigns running in tandem, for all contacts.
- Work with the creative team to generate automated email content that meet both the brand and advertising requirements.
- Work with Online Marketing Manager, Product Manager and the creative team to devise landing pages, which will improve the customer journey.
- Devise and manage tests to optimise timing, messaging and segmentation for specific customer profiles.
- Draw together requirements from marketing, product and e-commerce manager to optimize ROI through all channels, and for all stages of the purchase funnel.
- Manage a dedicated marketing automation budget and coordinate spend across multiple geographies/brands/products, reporting on the outcomes of spend and activity regularly.
Abilities and Experience Required
The ideal Online Marketing Automation Executive will have:
- A Marketing qualification (Degree, IDM, CIM) and/or a minimum 9-12 month's experience in a marketing team.
- The ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of ‘customer lifecycles’.
- The ability to demonstrate proficiency in using data to make decisions, and strong analytical skills.
- The ability to self-motivate and self-organise, often creating their own work and seeing it through to deployment.
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, and employee purchase scheme, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.