We're recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Manager for the UK & Ireland "direct to dealer" channel for the house brands of Focusrite & Novation plus third-party distribution brands of KRK, sE Microphones, Stanton, Cerwin-Vega & Cakewalk
- Manage the UK Sales & Marketing team
- Set and agree the annual UK Sales, Marketing & Opex plan
- Set and agree the annual UK 3rd Party Distribution Sales & Marketing plan
- Work with the Pan-EMEA Sales & Marketing Manager to develop and maintain the European pricing strategy
- Work as part of the wider European team to maximise European revenue and margin
- Monitor progress to all UK monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans taking corrective action where required
- Accurately reforecast the UK business on a quarterly basis while adapting the plans to ensure they are met or exceeded
- Ensure the UK business meets or exceeds agreed sales plans on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Ensure that the marketing plan is delivered effectively throughout the year and KPIs are met or exceeded
Skills and Experience:
- Widely-recognized and trusted Senior Sales and Marketing leader
- 5 years + experience managing either the UK or European Channel (or both) in a managerial role within the MI technology sector
- Strong existing relationships with major UK retailers
- Excellent people management skills
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- The ability to solve problems, overcome objections and resolve conflicts quickly and efficiently
- Accurate and effective planning and forecasting skills
- Excellent budget management skills
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, and employee purchase scheme, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.